24 July 2005

Well, well, well ... !


Ohm Goodness!! She can knit! Yes, yes, yes. I ~gasp~ picked up the needles again after a long time of not, for whatever reason. (Mainly sleep reasons I think.) So, I decided to go back to the green boucle scarf. Good choice! But I picked it up and thought, "Huh. What on Earth was I doing?" You see, being a baby knitter, which I hope you can remember, I don't immediately (or even slowly) recognize the kinds of stiches I used and what its overall general classification would be. I finally figured "Ah, stockinette!" and opened my trusty Stitch 'N Bitch book to figure out if I was to knit the nooses and purl the scarves or what. I couldn't figure it out. So, I thought to myself, "Well, if you were smart when you stopped last time, you would have stopped so that when you picked up again, you would be using the knit stitch." ... so, I started doing a row of knit stitches. Then a row of purl. Then another row of knit. And low and behold! I don't have to go redo it! :) Hooraaah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! :D