06 July 2006

It's a ... What IS that??

Did I mention I was going to try something new (to me)?

I'm trying something new.

I decided that I wanted to do something with a cable in it. A simple basic cable. And I wanted each half of the cable to be a different colour. I can see it in my head ... I can see it completed in my head, and it looks pretty snazzy! Now I have to figure out how do do it, exactly. I have a good idea, and it will get done, but it may take awhile.

Mainly because this isn't something where my mind can wander. I have eight strands of yarn hanging down ... 4 are live, 4 are ends.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please understand: I am a baby knitter. I don't know how this looks to you, but for me?

I need a drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO? how did it turn out? Did you give up or make it turn out the way you wanted? Do tell!