27 January 2007

Christmas in January

My Christmas gift from Tracy arrived this past week!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do you see that? She knit up a blanket for me! And felted slippers! The blanket is so beautiful and soft and big ... the slippers are very comfy. Details on the blanket: Knit with three strands of Homespun held together on Addi Turbo circular 19's. Colors are Grape, Fiesta, and some red they don't make anymore. Details on the slippers: They're spongier than I expected. ;)

I did not measure the size of the blanket, but in the picture where it is mostly spread out on my bed? My bed is a Queen, so that should give you an idea. If you want REAL measurements, you will have to let me know, then wait for me to do it...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

yLike that close up picture!! And damn! that blanket ended up big. lol I am so glad you like them. And that Stella likes it. Merry Christmas!