19 May 2005

The One With The Almost

I almost have a finished object! Woohoo! Red Scarf, aka First Knitting Project Ever, appearing to be 54" in length and 8" in width, is now off the needles. Binding off was interesting. Must learn to leave more yarn for this process (I have 3.5" remaining...). Now I need to read the section on weaving in the ends, so I'll do that tomorrow, and get a picture of Red Scarf on my model. Model is sleeping right now, or else I'd get a picture sans ends being woven. After a frantic 2 hour CSI (which meant frantic knitting!), I am happy to give my poor hands a break. I am also happy to be done with this shedding yarn. I have red poofs of fuzz everywhere.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

yay for the knitting! i agree with the frantic CSI. they put nick through so much!