20 May 2005

The One With Photos

I did my weaving of the ends, I survived (it seemed as easy as I was hoping I thought it looked), snipped the overage, and snapped some pictures with the last bit of oomph the batteries in the camera had.

Here is Red on my model. (Model's name is Morgan, and he's a black lab.) I had to include two pictures. One shows the scarf better, but the model isn't sure about whether or not he's being punished for something. The second picture shows the model in a better mood. (Bribery with food tends to do that.)

[Waiting very patiently for photobucket to load my pictures...]

Ah! Here we go.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kalah! You're knitting! It's great! And you're already *naming* your knitting!

Also, your dog is gorgeous. :)