28 May 2005

Ribbing and "In Other Art News..."

I've been plodding away at Scarf. I'm enjoying it, which accomplishes Objective One. It's looking, overall, like what I intended for it to look like, which accomplishes Objective Two. I didn't see it until I looked at the picture, but it looks like the colours go in a diagonal checkered pattern, which is neat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In other art news, if you can call it that, I couldn't decide what colour to paint my toenails. I normally stick with bright colours. Blues, purples, pinks, red/oranges. I simply could not decide on one colour. So, I decided on five. Truthfully, I do this all the time, but I normally keep the colours in the same order when doing both feet. This is the first time I didn't do that. Oooh, the boldness. I'm sharing a picture of my feet because I'm a dork. (My lotionless white feet, gripping the sandals. With mosquito bites. Aah, summer.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

The Knitting Musician said...

That scarf is really cool. I've never really experimented with 4x1 ribbing or any ribbing, really, more daring than 2x2. I think I'd like to use 4x1 on some future scarf!