20 June 2005

The One For Summers

I shared in a previous post about buying a fountain pen from Levenger, a favourite catalogue of mine, and Summers came out as a fellow penaholic. So I share with thee a photo of my new pen. Filled with amethyst ink. This is a Levenger brand pen, as it was very decently priced (this particular colour was on sale even! So I got my initials engraved on it as well...), and it is the perfect weight. I love the fact that the cap screws on, rather than snaps on like most pens. I love that it already took a dive to the ground and showed no ill will towards me. I love, love, love this pen! I use it daily. It is very smooth, and it is SO me. :) I am a happy little camper!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helloooo!?! Why don't we get a picture of something amazing written in the amethyst ink?? We need to bask in the greatness of the WHOLE pen, not just the outside! Thanks! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness it's *gorgeous*!!! And it has your initials on!

~faints from the greatness of your new pen~