26 March 2006

I Learned Me Howta Cable!!!


Yes yes, you read that correctly. I bought some cable needles yesterday. They're these odd plastic things, two sizes came in the pack, I think they're from Clover. They're the U kind. Anywho, the wonderfully nice woman at my new local yarn store said these were what she used, so I said hey, good enough for me. Besides. I figure she's going to be the one to help me if I get in trouble, so might as well use what she uses. It's easier to teach people when they use your methods, and I'm so easy to teach, so that's the route I went.

One Cable, for your viewing pleasure. Just so you know? I really liked doing it. It's so much funner than just knitting something. There's more stuff to pay attention to, but not so much that you say, "I think it's time for a drink."

Image hosting by Photobucket

I just followed the instructions from the Stitch 'n Bitch book. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It looks great, what cabled project do you think you will tackle first?