05 March 2006

Pictures of the Week

Since I can't keep up with the APADs, and probably not even weekly... Here are some photos from last week. All were taken while driving (or pulled over, but still in the truck).

This picture is now what I have on the wallpaper of my computer. I love clouds, I love sunsets, and I rarely think to take their pictures to make the memory last longer. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

This here? This is called Country Graffiti. See, we don't really have big fences, walls, or buildings for taggers to hit, so they have to do it on the rocks on the side of a hill. I just wonder who Heather is. (If you can't see it in this smaller version of the picture, sprayed in red paint is "I love you Heather".)

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is generally how I see sunsets. From the side mirror of my truck. I loooove sunsets. I could marry them.

Image hosting by Photobucket


No comments: