11 March 2006

Sit Down before I tell you this...


... I am knitting again.

After setting this scarf-in-progress down for awhile (it had "issues") (okay, maybe I'm the one with the "issues", but still.), I decided to fix the "dropped stitch" problem (thanks to Tracy emailing me instructions ... after I emailed her "WTF?!" pictures), and continue on with this scarf. I would, afterall, like to wear it sometime before, you know, summer.

After various problems that I would prefer not to admit to here, especially since it would force me to admit to y'all that I am a completely retarded knitter, here's where we are now. We're just shy of 4' long now.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I started the second skein the other day. Tracy taught me the magical spit-splice / "suck on the ends and KarateKid it together" method of connected the end of skein one to the beginning of skein two. Perfect! In the photos, where the loose needle is pointing is the row of the skein change. Works for me! :)

Back to the "24" marathon on tv. Hopelessly addicted to the show starting this season, so I have 4 season to catch up on. Jack Bauer is ... wonderful. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also totally addicted to Jack! He's just so.....h.o.t.
I love how the patterning in the scarf looks like argyle too. So fun! I hear you are ready to start cabling sooN!! Woohooo! Have fun!